Tips and Policies
Know some tips that can help your trip to be more pleasant and peaceful.
- Preá has a public healthcare center and a drugstore, however, it may be difficult to find some medications. We reccomend you to bring the medications you usually take.
- Don's forget to wear high sunscreen, because the sun here is very strong.
- Also bring sunglasses and a hat or cap.
- In Preá beach and Jeri there are no banks or ATMs, only in Jijoca which is 40 minutes away.
- Some stores and restaurants accept cards, but we reccomend you to bring a reasonable amount in cash, because sometimes the system fails in this region.
- It can get cold at night, so pack some warm clothes too.
- In Preá, because of the winds, we usually don't have a problem with bugs and mosquitoes, however, we reccomend you bring some repelent in case of going to Jeri or Lagoons.
- All streets are made of sand, so flip flops are indispensable.
We wish you a great trip!
How to arrive at Preá beach?
To arrive at Preá beach, there are many options, from the most comfortable to the quickest and most economic. See below:
- Bus: A bus with comfortable seats, ar conditioner and toilet. The bus has two pre-scheduled trips, one in the morning and another in the afternoon. The trip takes approximately 6 hours.
- Private 4x4 veichle through the regular road – 4 to 6 people: Private veichles, with air conditioning, in a trip that will take approximately 4 hours. It is possible to choose when and where to leave, and also to take a break for snacks and bathroom during the way.
- Private 4x4 veichle through the beach: Private veichles, with air conditioning, in a trip that takes approximately 9 hours in which you will know the most beautiful beaches of Ceará's west coast. A trip with stops for photographs and meals. This veichle accomodates up to 6 people, and leaves in the morning, depening on the tide schedule.
- Helicopter: Approximately 1 hour trip, accomodates 4 passengers and 1 pilot. Available only during the day.
Breakfast and afternoon tea included, served on the beachfront deck.
Our check in starts at 14h and our check out at 12h.
Our bungalows have one double bed, and it is possible to accomodate up to 2 extra single beds.
Each extra bed is charged 50% of the daily rate.
Children over 4 years of age, staying at their parent's bungalow, are charged 50% of the daily rate.
We have no cribs available.
No pets allowed.
No alcoholic drinks from outside the hotel allowed. We have a beach & pool bar avaiable for our guests.
Since we are located litterally on the beach, there is no parking avaiable.
To confirm your reservation it is necessary to pay 50% of the total rate and the other 50% 2 days before the check in.
For reservations we accept all credit cards or bank deposit.
All prices are in Reais (R$).
Everything that is consumed in the hotel must be paid for in cash, during your check out.
We charge 10% service tax, also paid for during check out.
We do not charge ISS tax.
When reservation is confirmed, the client confirms to be in agreement with all hotel policies.
Every cancellation must be made by email.
Cancellation until 30 days before check-in: return of 90% (ninety percent) of payment
Cancellation from 21 to 29 days before check-in: return of 85% (eighty five percent) of payment
Cancellation from 08 to 20 days before check-in: return of 80% (eighty percent) of payment
Cancellation from 03 to 07 days before check-in: no return of of payment
Cancellation less than 03 days before check-in / No show: no return of of payment. No voucher.
Cancellation of packages
New Years package: cancellation up to 45 days before check-in, voucher may be used up to December 1st of the next year, upon availability.
Carnaval package: cancellation up to 45 days before check-in, voucher may be used up to February 1st of the next year, upon availability.
Cancellation with less of 45 days before check-in / No show: no return of of payment, no voucher.